CAME BKV20AGE Sliding Gate Motor
Plus version operator with 36 V motor, featuring a control board with graphic display, Adaptive Speed & Torque Technology, 4 safety inputs, magnetic limit switches and clock accessory included for gates weighing up to 2000 kg that are up to 20-m long.
CAME BKV20AGE Sliding Gate Motor MAIN FEATURES…
- Range designed for high-performance and functionality in complete safety, for a variety of uses, even industrial, and continuous duty.
- All BKV motors feature the new “Adaptive Torque Technology” to ensure lasting, smooth, constant speed during movement.
- Control board, with separate terminal board and graphical display, for simpler installing and diagnosing. Can store up to 250 users.
- Four safety inputs which can be configured to directly manage the (8k2Ω) resistive sensitive safety-edges.
- Set up to run CAME KEY and to connect to the cloud via CAME Connect.
- New quick-release lever for emergencies.
- Set up to fit the 806SA-0120 control board for managing up to eight settings.
- On-board Rolling Code and (Twin) Key Code radio-frequency decoding.
- It manages RIO System 2.0 wireless safety accessories via the 806SS-0040 accessory.
- The R800 accessory lets you directly manage CAME keypads, while the R700 lets you connect CAME transponder selectors.
- Funzione “Clock” per la gestione temporizzata.