CAME BX708AGS Replacement 230v Sliding Gate Motor.
Was BX-78 has the same Foot Print
For Sliding Gates 800kg in weight
CAME BX708AGS Replacement 230v Sliding Gate Motor Main Features
- Operate gates up to 800 kg, all encoder controlled.
- Can fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Electronic board, with separate terminal blocks and display, to facilitate start-up and diagnosis phases. Storing for up to 250 different users.
- Radio programming Rolling code and integrated Key Code (Twin).
- The safety inputs can be configured to directly control the 8k2Ω resistive sensitive-safety edges.
- Management of the Rio series wireless security accessories using the dedicated plug-in accessory.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices – whether wireless or not.
- Devices developed for connection to the cloud, via CAME Connect.
- Used to directly manage CAME key pads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
- Compatible with CAME KEY.
- Three versions, one for gates of up to 400 kg, and the other for gates of up to 800 kg..
- The movement speed is 10.5 m/minute.
- Built-in ZBX7N control board with display and memory roll, for easier programming and start-up.
- Plug-in connectors for RIOCN8WS, R700, R800, RSE and AF receiver cards.
- It handles up to 25 Rolling Code users.
- Designed to fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices.
- It is set up to connect to the wireless Rio safety system.