The Procon Probe Loop Detector Kit can measure the magnetic field in 3 axis, namely the X, Y, and Z axis. Each axis can be individually enabled to optimise vehicle detection. Normally all 3 axis would be enabled.
The MD102 probe can be buried in the road surface underneath the vehicle, alongside the vehicle or can be mounted above the ground next to the passage of the vehicle. The probe can be used to produce a pulse output or a presence out. The presence out will detect the vehicle indefinitely.
The MD102C is a control unit which enables configuration and testing of the MD102. DIP switches are used for configuration and LED’s are used for visual indications of the operation of the probe. A relay output switches ON when a vehicle is detected. The MD102 has been designed for parking and access control applications and is a cost-effective solution for detecting vehicles in order to facilitate the automatic opening of security gates. It requires a minimal amount of cutting in the road surface.
- Easy to install – no need to cut induction loops
- Quality brand, guaranteed reliability
- 15m Cable
- Easy to set up controller with LED detection indicator Can be used for presence and pulse
Technical information about the Procon Probe Loop Detector Kit:
- 12/24Vdc Power input
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable detection zone, X,Y and Z axis
- Can be installed underground or on static post/side of a driveway
- 5 Minute presence reset
- NOTE: If post mounted needs to be less than 1500mm from passing vehicle